These soft wipes are saturated with a gentle, pure physical, non-chemical, broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen that’s enriched with Vitamins E and B5, our Marine Silk Complex, aloe and oat, to protect, soothe and moisturize even the youngest baby’s skin. Water-resistant and clinically proven non-irritating to the eyes, they’re a dermatologist-approved way to keep baby protected from UV rays at any age, anywhere, anytime.
- Developed by Pediatrician-Moms (MD Moms)
- Contains no phthalates, lanolin, mineral oil, petroleum, waxes or PABA
- Pure physical non-chemical sunscreen actives Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide, optimal for sensitive and young skin, even under 6 months of age
- Broad spectrum formula protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Gentle, water-resistant (80 minutes) and non-irritating to the eyes
- Added triple-action Marine Silk Complex and antioxidants help protect and strengthen the skin
- Clinically tested, hypoallergenic and dermatologist-approved
- Soft, luxurious towelettes make all over application easy, safe and mess-free
- TSA-approved for carry-on luggage
- Made in the USA – No animal testing.
- WINNER! NAPPA GOLD Award (National Association of Parenting Publications) and Babble’s Best Sunscreen For Kids Award
- Pack of 20 towelettes
Baby Silk by MDMoms
Baby Silk products are created and developed by moms who are also board-certified pediatricians. So as both moms and doctors, they know what is best in terms of caring for babies with sensitive skin.
Their products are made with pure, high-quality ingredients like marine silk, Vitamins E and B5, aloe, shea butter and licorice extract. They’re also free of additives like phthalates, lanolin, petroleum, mineral oil and known skin irritants.
Baby Silk products have also been awarded the “Seal of Acceptance” from the National Eczema Association.