The Halo® SleepSack® wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover a baby’s face and interfere with breathing. It’s a cuddly blanket they can’t kick off; protecting babies from catching cold and potentially getting sick. It provides a warm cocoon that helps babies sleep better, thus promoting healthy physical and mental development.
- Recommended by doctors for babies’ safety.
- The only brand used in over 1,000 US hospitals and NICUs.
- Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Can be worn with anything from a warm coverall to just a diaper underneath.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes.
- 100% USA Cotton.
- Breathable, Non-toxic, Hypo-allergenic, Flame-retardant fabric.
- With 3rd party certifications on safety and quality.