Nursing moms can finally satisfy their occasional craving for alcohol with Milk Screen ; a simple and handy test kit that tells Mom if her milk contains a level of alcohol that may negatively impact her baby. Easy to use:
- Saturate test pad with breast milk.
- Shake or tap excess breast milk off the test pad.
- Read test results after two (2) minutes and observe the color if any. Any color change indicates that alcohol is present or above 13.1 mg/dL.
- Interpret the test results using the enclosed card.
- Peace of mind so you can breastfeed with confidence.