The i-angel hipseat carriers is ergonomically designed to evenly distribute the baby’s weight on your body, the baby is seated and supported at the waist and hip area of the parent reducing the weight that would otherwise have been excerted on the waist, spine, and shoulders. It is a multi-position carrier that enables the parent to carry his/her child in six (6) different ways. The i-angel hipseat carrier has cushioned shoulder straps and padded waist belt to give both parent and child maximum comfort and security. It is extremely light weight making it easy to carry around for daily use. 20 Age: From 3 months to 36 months or 3.5 kg. to 20 kg.
- Laying position (when baby cannot support his/her head)
- Facing in, facing out, side carry (when baby can support his/her neck)
Uses of hipseat:
- When carrying your child around the house and you need to frequently put him/her down.
- When patting your child for burping.
- When comforting your baby or putting him/her to sleep.
- When taking your baby out for short distances.
Note: The hipseat should be worn around the waist, not the pelvis. Make sure to tighten the waist belt firmly around your waist and secure the buckle to provide optimal support.
i-angel is Korea’s No. 1 brand specilaizing in baby carriers. They are recognized for its superiority and stability of quality infat products for many years.