Sensible Lines Milk Trays™ are a breast milk freezing system made from PETG plastic, a medical-grade plastic meeting the highest standards in plastic and manufactured in the United States! Milk Trays™ will eliminate many of the problems, you as a breastfeeding/breast pumping mother face today. They are a safer, easier and more economical choice for you to create a frozen “stash” of breast milk. Milk Trays™ are a breast milk freezing system that has been specifically designed for expressed breast milk. If you are a working mom, an on-the-go mom, or just a mom wanting the security of knowing that you will never run out of breast milk then Milk Trays™ are the right choice for you!
Notable attributes of Milk Trays™ are:
- Total of 16 semi-cylinder cavities that are 1 oz. each (2 Trays)
- Eliminates waste associated with nurser bags
- 1 oz. Milk Sticks fit through ALL bottle openings, unlike “ice cubes”
- Lids block out freezer burn, eliminate freezer smells and are easy to stack
- Slim in size to ensure ample room in the freezer
- Plastic is very flexible making it easy to remove the frozen Milk Sticks.
- Reusable and can last, depending on use, for up to one year
- Made from hard plastic and does not allow fat soluble nutrients to adhere or cling to the sides like the soft plastic of nurser bags
- Invented by breastfeeding, working moms
- MADE IN USA
Sensible Lines Milk Trays™ was founded in 2007 by 2 moms from Florida, U.S.A; Tobi and Abi, who were inspired to give moms a better choice in breastfeeding and help them feel confident that their babies are getting exactly what they need. Also, they wanted an opportunity to help moms be more successful at breast feeding longer.