Only at babiestotoddlers.com. 2 left in stock
The Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer is the perfect thermometer for your family and helps you to take accurate temperatures easily. It is easy to use and safe, which is why it is recommended for the entire family. Since this portable thermometer can capture temperatures with a gentle stroke of forehead, you can use it to measure the temperature of your infant with ease. You just have to stroke it over your child’s forehead and it will capture the heat from the temporal artery.
This temporal scanner thermometer can take 1000 readings in a single second and selects and displays the most accurate reading to you with the help of its Patented Arterial Heat Balance feature present in it. The red LED light on the thermometer starts flashing when the correct scan appears and you can read it easily. The Exergen artery Thermometer is fast, accurate, and very convenient to use. It is so convenient that it can even be used to obtain the temperature of a sleeping child.
Exergen Temporal Thermometer:
- Fast, accurate, non-invasive
- Safe and easy to use
- Recommended for the entire family
- Gentle stroke of forehead captures naturally emitted heat from skin over the temporal artery
- Red LED flashes and soft beep indicates correct scan
- Exergen temporal thermometer takes 1,000 readings per second, selecting the most accurate
- Patented Arterial Heat Balance feature computes the correct temperature
- Exergen temporal thermometer can be used on a sleeping baby
- Exergen temporal thermometer may be used on children with ear infections
- No probe covers required
- 9V battery included